In the last days of 2010, I was interviewed for DUSK magazine (an Italian Genesis enthusiasts publication) by Mario Giammetti. The interview centres around:-
- My involvement with Genesis.
- Their search for a replacement lead singer.
- The initial recording sessions for the Calling All Stations album.
- My early work and the Wild River album.
- My recent work with Big Big Train and the release of our Far Skies Deep Time ep.
The interview came out in the Christmas edition of DUSK (in Italian). I am pleased to announce that the interview is now available in English.
If you are curious and would like to read it, please click here
Photograph of David Longdon by Amy Mumford:- Aug 2010