Saturday 6 February 2016

The Return of the Blogs

Dear all,

This is just a quick post to say that with the arrival of our new studio album FOLKLORE, Greg and I will be posting a series of blogs in which we write about the stories behind each of the songs on the album. The first blog will be posted at the beginning of April 2016.

We did this with our English Electric releases and many of you commented that you enjoyed reading them, so we are doing it again!

As you may know, we are in the final stages of completing not only FOLKLORE but also our Blu-Ray release of Stone & Steel which I must say is both looking and sounding amazing.

Exciting times ahead aboard the Big Big Train.

Love

David


7 comments:

  1. Excellent news dear David.

    Hugs and respect from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look forward to these insights David and Greg and can't wait to relive the performances from 2015 in surround sound I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be brilliant David and Greg as a newbie BB Trainspotter I missed all the build up to EE so this will be a whole new experience I'll look forward to. Also can't wait to relive the performances of 2015 in 5.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a 5.1 system ay home but I have had the opportunity to listen to the BBT 5.1 mixes and they do sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my friend! Well, you probably know already how much I am looking forward to read your and Greg's stories behind the songs on the upcoming Folklore album! And of course to the album itself which most certainly will be not only a stonker, a huffer and a puffer or a killer but also a most amazing gem! Cheers! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take your Love, Double it and send it back!

    ReplyDelete